TestCast 6.10.1 (31.05.2016)
- Expand template - tool for writing TTCN-3 code, which can be used to
expand and fill all fields of a structured template.
- Add template wizard - TTCN-3 editor tool, which can be used to
a template of a chosen type with default values.
- Code snippets - tool for writing TTCN-3 code, which enables to
predefined blocks of codes from context menu or by a quick key.
New TTCN-3 script wizard - a wizard for creating a new TTCN-3 script
which allows to choose a predefined module and a name for the
Snippet/Module Editor - editor for modifying and creating custom
snippets or modules.
Option for displaying a message box when a TTCN-3 action command is
- Improved TTCN-3 attribute model: faster compilation times, lower memory consumption, fixes several XML-related issues
- Support for quadruple and tuple notations in ASN.1
- Support for ALL EXCEPT notation
- Support for automatic import of named bits from ASN.1 to TTCN-3
- Improved reporting of partially initialized values
- Improved linking of default values of variable type value fields
- Field assignment lists can contain objid notation
- Issue with type compatibility of values based on an imported address type in receiving statement clauses
- XSD type substitution generates correct import lists now
- Rare crash in TRI communication occurring during connection termination
- Constructive values containing AnyElement or AnyElementOrNone are allowed in permutations now
- Invalid type reference when checking if subset and superset are fully initialized
- Improved "go to definition" feature