Elvior to introduce it's TTCN-3 technologies in a workshop at the Nordic Testing Days
The Nordic Testing Days are a software testing conference taking place from 04.06 to 05.06 2012 in Tallinn, Estonia. The event is for you if you like to...
- ..hear unbelievable stories from real life,
- ..share your experiences with others,
- ..hear about not only success stories but also failure stories,
- ..get your hands dirty with tools, methods and bugs
To register simply visit the following page: http://nordictestingdays.eu/?id=10
Elvior's testing expert and CTO Andrus Lehtmets will be offering an introductory workshop on our model-based TTCN-3 Technologies on Monday, the fourth of June at 10:30. The workshop will be based on a practical example. Students will learn:
- Theoretical background of model based testing
- Benefits of using TTCN-3 in model based testing
- How to build state models from system requirements specification
- Role of System Adapter in TTCN-3 test environment
- How to apply model based testing on practical testing task
- Results of TTCN-3 model based testing in 2 industrial case studies provided by Elvior Comparison of manual TTCN-3 testing and model based black-box testing is given.
We encourage everyone interested in the field of model-based testing to attend.